- 2 AC outlets: Conveniently located electrical outlets.
- Drop Front Keyboard Drawer: Keep your desk workspace clean and organized with a convenient pullout keyboard drawer. You have the choice to use for a keyboard or storage.
- Locking File Drawers: Keeping your important documents under lock and key!
- Power Director: The power director provides multiple A/C outlets that can be turned on individually or all outlets at once.
- Comparable with I40-317-4
- Dovetail Joinery: A construction technique that will ensure long-lasting strength and durability.
- Full Extension, Steel Ball Bearing Drawer Slides: Premium full extension, steel ball bearing drawer slides provide quiet, smooth and reliable drawer function. The low friction steel slides are designed to withstand daily use.
- Cord Management System: Engineered to allow cords to pass through the furniture to an outlet.
- Large Monitors: This hutch is designed with todays electronics in mind, with a large opening capable of fitting multiple or larger sized monitors
Aspenhome™ has evolved from a small family owned home entertainment business based in Phoenix to a full line furniture company specializing in thoughtfully designed innovative products for the way people work, play and relax at home. Recognized as a resource for functional family furniture, the aspenhome™ collection includes bedroom, dining, home office, home entertainment and occasional furnishings. Aspenhome has received a number of awards and recognition for our products including: 7 Pinnacle Design awards, Consumer's Digest Best Buy for home entertainment, Home Furnishing's News Award of Excellence for entertainment, and Furniture Today's 2008 Supplier of the Year. Aspenhome™ is distributed by Furniture Values International, LLC and headquartered in Phoenix, AZ.
This furniture has been crafted for years of enjoyment and should be maintained with a non-abrasive, soft cloth and a high quality furniture polish. Consult with your furniture store professional about the product to use. Always dust in the direction of the grain with a lightly damp cloth. Moisture should not remain on furniture after dusting. Furniture should be kept in a climate controlled environment. Avoid exposure to heat, chemicals, water and strong sun light to avoid fading and drying out. To prevent scratching, use felt discs under lamps and accessories that are placed on furniture. If you choose to use glass on top of wood, use discs between the glass and wood to allow air circulation. Metal hardware has a protective finish to prevent tarnishing and requires only an occasional dusting. If you wish to polish hardware, consult your furniture retailer for a quality polish. Do not use alcohol, ammonia or other harsh cleaners as they will remove the finish. If your furniture has a stone top, it should be protected from liquids, sunlight and temperature extremes. Use a lightly moistened cloth to clean the surface, or consult your furniture retailer for a recommended marble polish. When in storage, the stone top should be stored flat without heavy objects on it. Use caution when moving to protect the stone from breakage.
*Credenza desk only. Other piece sold separately. Dimensions are rounded up and include molding. Please contact or visit your local retail store for details.